Saturday, August 8, 2009

Don't lose sight of the Big Picture!!

Hola Chicas y Chicos es Ellie! If you have noo idea what I said then you need to go talk to a spanish person! Anyway today was a great say with Mushy and her sisters. So we all went on the boat again [[except Mushy cause she had something important she will tell you about]]. It was really fun. But Anyway I got home, and realized how lucky they were to have each other. Even though they fight, they all need each other, whether they like it or not. And Natasha was extremley hyper today! [[she wanted me to tell you that]]. Anywayssssssss life is pretty good, also if you all love me, which I know you do, you will watch the Degrassi Goes Hollywood movie this friday night!!!! Why? CAUSE IT IS MY BIGGEST OBSESSION EVA! So if you care about Ellie, you will. Even though I will be out of town till Saturday! Why? Cause I am going with my friend to a castle!! So this might be my last post till Sunday but I'll try to be on before then. Also, my ex hasn't talked to me since we broke up, even though HE is the one who said he wanted to stay friends, but whateverrrrrr.
Anyway Peaches out!
-Ellie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment